Looking to get fit, healthy and lean in 2015? If you do then you won’t want to miss out on this.
On Saturday January 31st at 12pm Lapel Cork will be hosting Steve McGrath Health & Performance for a 30 minute SUSTAINABLE HEALTH & FAT LOSS presentation to show you the importance of making consistent exercise and healthy living a part of your life.
Having a good quality of life depends on whether or not you make time to take care of your health & fitness. Being healthy, fit and nourished is the foundation which all other aspects of your life heavily relies on.
With 12 years experience of consistently helping people just like you to achieve great results and improve the quality of their lives, Steve McGrath Health & Performances’ results-driven training programs are 100% designed to get all these benefits without training having to take over your life.
It just takes a bit of planning and know how, which is exactly what will be covered in this free talk
This talk will:
– plan out a road map for achieving your goals
– Explain the most common mistakes people make when trying to get fit and healthy
– Describe the most beneficial ways of training around a busy schedule while giving you great results
– Show you real-life examples of clients that have achieved powerful results by implementing the information we’ll be sharing with you
– Explain in detail exactly how our programs can help you to get to your goals safely and effectively
Interested in coming along?
Get in touch to book your spot
We’re looking forward to seeing you there
021 484 7744