One of the biggest hurdles that stops people from getting fit, healthy and lean is finding the time to get their training in on a weekly basis.
A lot of our clients:
- Have children- school runs, activities, emergencies, etc.
- Run their own business, have time-demanding jobs or work shifts
- Have very busy travel schedules- time commitments, meetings, hard to keep fit and healthy when away
- Don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to their fitness routine
- Aren’t sure where to start when making health, fitness and lifestyle changes
This is the way many of our lives have gone. Everyone wants your time and most people give a lot of it up and keep very little for themselves.
We all know the importance of:
- staying active and healthy
- not eating as much junk food
- eating nutritious food
- taking time to de-stress
- Maintaining a strong core
- working on our posture
Having a good quality of life all depends on whether or not you make the time to take care of your health & fitness needs. Being healthy, fit, strong, lean and nourished is the foundation on which the quality of all the other aspects of our lives heavily rely on.
Thankfully, we have helped so many of our clients to do just that (like Liam below) in as little as 3 hours per week. That’s about 5% of your week.
That’s very little of your weekly time to invest for such a huge return of investment:
- Reduced risk of injury
- Increased productivity at work
- More confidence and self esteem
- Higher quality family time
- Reduced risk of illness such as type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Increased capacity to handle stress
- More energetic and vibrant
- Better posture in everyday life
- Just being a bit happier
With our results-driven training programs, over 12 years of experience and consistently helping busy people just like you achieve great results, it is possible to get all these benefits without training having to take over your life.
It just takes a bit of planning and know how which is exactly what we’ll be covering in our Sustainable Fitness & Fat Loss For Busy Men talk.
During this 20 minute presentation we’ll:
- plan out a road map for achieving your goals
- Explain the most common mistakes men make with their training
- Describe the most beneficial ways of training around a busy schedule while giving you great results
- Show you real-life examples of clients that have achieved powerful results by implementing the knowledge we’ll be sharing with you
- Explain in detail exactly how our programs can help you to get to your goals safely and effectively
Who’s this talk for? Anyone who is serious about having a high quality of life and taking care of their personal health, fitness and wellbeing, especially those who don’t want to spend hours in the gym.
Like William for example
Interested in coming along?
Venue: Lapel Cork, No. 3 Frankfield Business Park, Frankfield
Date: Saturday 31st January 2015
Time: 12-12.20pm with Q&A afterwards
To book your place:
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and contact number to let us know you’ll be attending
give us a ring on 021 4882288 to book your place
We’re looking forward to seeing you there and helping you achieve your health and fitness goals.