A properly designed strength and conditioning (S&C) program is one of the most important aspects of a well rounded sports performance program.
Unfortunately this point is often overlooked by many athletes and because of this they never realise their full sporting potential.
When properly designed and executed, an S&C program aims to:
- reduce the athletes chances of injury
- develops the qualities required for the athletes specific sport- strength, power, speed, agility, etc.
- Regularly tests and assesses the athlete in order to provide them with optimal programming
- plan out the athletes training season in advance
- remove as much of the guess work from the athlete as possible to allow them to focus on their sport
At Steve McGrath Health & Performance, we’ve recently launched our new sports performance program and we’d love you to try it out for 1 week, compliments of us.
During this week our team of sports performance coaches will:
- run you through our in-depth sports performance assessment
- Full body movement screen
- Posture, flexibility and mobility testing
- bodyfat measurements
- provide you with 2-3 fully supervised training sessions during the following times
- Monday 17th August at 6pm
- Tuesday 18th August at 7pm
- Wednesday 19th August at 6pm
- Thursday 20th August at 7pm
- Friday 21st August at 6pm
- An optional end-of-week performance test
- Sunday 23rd August from 10-11.30am
- Full body strength
- Explosive power including vertical jump
- core strength
- Provide you with an easy to understand strengths and weakness summary
- Nutrition and lifestyle
- Basic movement ability
- Recommended areas of improvement
We have a maximum of 8 people per session so pre-booking your slot is vital to secure you place –we’d hate for you to miss out 🙂
To secure your spot contact us on 021 488228 or at email@example.com
Looking forward to getting you on board.