I’ll start Monday.
How many times have you sad that to yourself? If you’re anything like me, the answer is too many.
And while people might throw their eyes up to heaven when they hear others say they are starting this or that on Monday, Monday is as good a day as any to “start”.
And like most people, you probably don’t need to look too far to find a few things you could be doing a little bit better.
Keep it simple. Most people are held back because they aren’t doing the simple things consistently.
17 things to start on Monday:
- Drink 2 litres of water today- easy to measure and plenty for most people
- Get an exercise session done- if you’re currently in a bad rut don’t fret too much about what you do. Just do something
- Get to bed before 11- you can’t compete with sleep deprivation
- Eat a minimum of 3 portions of veg today
- Smoke half the amount that you normally smoke
- Drink half the amount of alcohol you normally drink
- De-clutter 1 room- one of the ultimate stressors is being surrounded by too much junk
- Mediatate for 3 minutes- this is on my personal list today
- Prepare your meals for tomorrow, tonight- avoid getting caught off guard and at the mercy of junk food
- Go the day without sweets if you know you eat too many of them
- Book a massage- if your body feels a bit beat up then make this a priority
- Write out your planned meals for the week
- Plan out your weekly schedule- family time, workouts, hobbies, meal prep, etc.
Take golden nugget of knowledge:
It doesn’t have to be perfect. Don’t get bogged down by minutiae.
Plan one is always better than plan none so just do something.