It’s another one of those blogs where I’m stuck for words so I’ve set a timer for 20 minutes. Lets see what comes out
- Rock climbing is the most enjoyable activity I’ve done in ages- definitely give it a go
- Doing too much of what doesn’t work and too little of what does work is the basic reason for lack of progress in everything
- It’s valuable to know how much weight you can lift but just as valuable to know how much you can’t lift
- If you want to get the most out of your training sessions strait training with other people- you’ll never want to be the slacker
- You still can’t out-train a shitty lifestyle and horrible nutrition habits- this will never train
- If you can’t do a muscle up then it’s a worthy goal to start chasing
- The most successful clients are the one who follow the damn instructions- be like them
- Having a morning routine is vital if you want to have a productive day
- You already have a morning routine- is it serving you or sabotaging you?
- Healthy people generally don’t talk about health much because it’s a given- it’s so normal it’s not worth talking about
- Getting obsessed with exercise is unhealthy- exercising and being active most days of the week isn’t obsessive
- Falling at the first obstacle is a huge reason why most people fail to get fit
- You should be able to touch your toes- can you?
- Get onto the ground and get back up again. It shouldn’t be hard to do- was it?
- Taking the 1st step towards getting fit and healthy is always the hardest. Here’s a great place to start —–>> Request your consultation
- Gymnastic rings are one of the best pieces of training equipment available- prepare to be humbled!!
- Seeing a lot of people in social media mastering the handstand- definitely going onto my ‘to-do’ list
That’s it. Hopefully there’s something there to light a fire under you and get you to take action.
Have a great week and stay healthy.
Leave a Reply