So, it’s the first full day back to work for most of our community (thats includes our clients, email subscribers, people who follows our blog & Youtube channel, etc.).
It’s also the day that most people start their new year plans/resolutions- start exercising, eating healthier, quit smoking, etc.
And while I see the huge majority of people take on way too much ‘stuff’ and becoming overwhelmed from it (and eventually falling off the wagon), I’m also a huge believer in using the momentum of the new year to move you forward on your health & fitness journey.
You can’t deny that there’s an energy present at the start of the new year that tells people “make this the year that I give up the cigarettes, exercise regularly, drop the junk, eat less junk food and more unprocessed foods……….”
You know, all the healthy things you should be doing if you want a great quality of life.
And if you’ve been in our community for a while you’ll know that we are always coming out with great content and information to help you do just that.
So in 2016 our main focus is to support you as best we can.
We want to focus our energy into providing you with the best support (info that actually works in the real world) so you can develop your health in a way that sustainable long-term.
So some of the ways we’ll be doing that.
– Weekly Kickstart email- a round up of our videos, blogs, upcoming events, etc. from the week. Sundays at 9am)
– Weekly youtube video- max 5 minutes long including:
- nutrition startegies
- Developing the right mindset
- Client case studies- how they get their results
- You can check out our channel here—>>> if you like it we’d love for you to subscribe
– Weekly blog- each blog will be 500 words, focus on one point and end with a “golden nugget” of information for you to take action on
– One mid-week email (Thursday at 5.30pm)- practical tips, email-subscriber special offers, easy-to use tools (like this 9 powerful tips to get back on track after a naughty Christmas cheatsheet)
– Monthly workshops which will be open to non-members
– New programs including groups sessions and online programs
– A new and improved website packed full of great content and updated every week- while you’re here why don’t you check it out.
With all the conflicting information floating around on the web it can be hard to make sense of it all and decide what to take action on.
We want to build ourselves up to be your trusted source of everything health & fitness related so that you know the always have a reliable place to turn.
Whether or not you ever become a paying customer of our business is irrelevant. We’ll still do our best to support you as much as possible.
And while thats all great, it would be even better if we knew exactly what you want.
So why don’t you tell us? If you have a moment leave a comment below and we’ll do our best to get it done.
Happy new year and I hope you make it count.
Leave a Reply