A few days ago I posted a video talking about some of the common traits that we see with our most consistent clients.
Consistency with your training, nutrition, lifestyle cganges, etc. is one of th keys to getting the results that you want and also maintaining them for life.
In case you missed it, here it is.
In todays blog I want to cover 5 common traits we see with inconsistent exercisers.
- are always “trying to get fit”
- are constantly need to GET BACK INTO IT
- are always getting started on Monday
- are still chasing after the results that you never seem to achieve (whatever they might be)
- Haven’t progressed in any respectable way with your training, health or lifestyle
then take a few minutes to sit down and watch this clip and see if you are getting caught with any of these obstacles.
If you realise that you are being held back by one of these hurdles then you have become aware of it which is a very positive thing in itself. You can’t change anything if you aren’t aware of it in the first place.
The next step is to take action to overcome the issue which may mean you:
- need to set aside a few hours to sit down and develop a plan
- join a club for structure, support, etc.
- hire a professional coach to set you on the right path
- pick 1-2 lifestyle changes that you need to implement
Whatever action step you need to take will become clear if you give yourself a bit of time to think it over.
With all our blogs, we’d love to hear your thoughts and questions on the subject. Pop them into the comments section below if you have any.
Enjoy the video.