We’re coming to the end of our August client testing and assessment week and it’s been a great success for us as a business and for our clients aswell.
As a coach it’s very rewarding to see clients improve in many areas since their last testing session.
- More powerful
- better posture
- Better core control
- Improved joint mobility and movement quality
As I’ve said before, all the above is simply to make people healthier, more resilient and confident in themselves. Training doesn’t have to take over your life but it absolutely does need to be part of it. And it needs to be structured training. It needs to emphasise the many different areas of lifelong health including.
- Breathing habits
- stress management
- Basic movement quality
- what else could you add to this list?
Our team put a lot of thought and effort to include all of these elements in our program. Over the course of this testing week one observation we’ve made is that the people who consistently make the effort to implement as many of these factors into their lives as possible have shown the greatest improvement across all aspects of their health and fitness.
- Those who got stronger got leaner, improved their posture, got faster
- Those who got leaner imporved their strength, stamina, are less stressed
- those who implemented the stress management info we provide are happier, more productive, more energised, leaner, are able to train harder
- Those who improved their postural habits are more confident, move better, have better core control, are more resilient
All this doesn’t happen overnight but it does happen if you are CONSISTENT and implement the knowledge that you are given.
- Health and performance (whether in sport or daily life) is not a 1 man show:
- You can’t just be strong- you also need to be nourished
- You can’t have a beast of an aerobic engine yet have the movement quality of a wall
- You can’t eat like a saint but be stressed out due to factors that are within your control to change
See the bigger picture?
If long term DEEP HEALTH (As John Berardi phrases it) that really impacts your life is what you are looking for then you must see the bigger picture. Every client that has really progressed with our program has taken this philosophy onboard whether they realise it or not and will realise the long term benefits that it brings.
Anybody that hasn’t taken this philosophy onboard (for whatever reason) doesn’t see the same progress.
Stay healthy guys.