Hope you enjoyed your protein balls for those of you who tried making them yourselves. Love my food and this dish I can honesty say was sooooo difficult for me to not eat my partner’s portion, it was too tasty. Give it a try and let me know how you found it. Not a fish lover? Check out my page and give one of the other recipes a try, click the image below;
4 cloves of garlic.
Prawns (I ate the whole pack to myself because it was so tasty!)
3 tbsp of olive oil.
1/2 cup uncooked rice.
Sweet red pepper.
Drizzle of light soy sauce.
1. Dice garlic and jalapeño.
2. Place prawns in a freezer bag.
3. Add oil to bag.
4. Add diced mixture to bag.
5. Squeeze half a lime to mixture.
6. Remove any excess air and seal bag.
7. Squeezing the bag, coat all the prawns evenly.
8. Leave marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
***I took my lovely puppy for a walk by the sea! What would you guys do?***
9. Preheat the fan oven to 200’C.
10. Bring 1 ½ cups of water to the boil, add rice then reduce to a simmer.
11. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper if you wish.
12. Partially cover and stir occasionally until water has evaporated.
13. Meanwhile, slice the sweet pepper vertically in 1/2 to create the boats.
14. Place in a roasting dish for 10-15 minutes (depending on how crunchy you like it).
15. Fry prawns in a hot pan until cooked, evenly on both sides.
Time to plate:
1. Drizzle soy sauce over pepper boats, placing prawns on top.
2. Slice your avocado.
3. Spoon rice onto plate.
Wanna see more and never miss out on new dishes to try, subscribe to my page and be first to see the new tasty treats!